HOW TO GET PAID TO TRAVEL THE WORLD
Being an Instagram influencer can be lucrative, but it isn’t always as effortless as the filters would have us believe – those who actually make a living are in the small minority.
THE HIDDEN CHALLENGES OF INVISIBLE DISABILITIES
Millions of people work with disabilities they rarely talk about, but greater awareness can help both employers and employees.
I also wrote for BBC Capital on:
- The grand estate owners innovating to survive
- Are tracksuits and trainers the future of office attire?
- The case against personal branding
- Why the millennial stereotype is wrong
- The weddings designed with Instagram in mind
And I wrote for BBC Travel on the Panacea Society, an interwar-era cult of older churchwomen who thought that they could live forever, avert the apocalypse and bring Jesus back to live with them in Bedford, UK.
The articles I wrote drew on intimate personal narratives to create momentum and provide a satisfying story arc, with input from experts to provide context and analysis.